ONLINE PAYMENT, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
The following terms and conditions apply to all online payments by using the online payment facility. Members are requested to please read them carefully before making an online payment/membership fees. By using the online payment facility you accept the following terms and conditions;
- ABJB is only providing a link to the payment gateway service provider or the bank which will enable members to make payment online.
- The list of payment options available are internet banking /debit card payment / credit card payment from banks that are listed when selecting each of the above options.
- The information and data that you provided during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. ABJB will take all precautions to ensure that the information is used for no other purpose and is not disclosed to any third party.
- All payment will be processed on the information that you provide.
- Once payment has been confirmed online, you will be receive receipt on the email id/phone no. provided. Please note reference number and quote in any queries about the payment.
- Success of online payment is subject to the risks involved in internet based transactions. Thus, even if the payment is processed successfully by the payment gateway provider, such information may not reach ABJB. In such cases, ABJB will treat that payment transaction as a failure and no further processing will be done. Such payments will be initiated for refund / settlement subsequent to the reconciliation process.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
ABJB believes in helping its community as far as possible. In case if you make any payment through online facility, No Amount will be refunded to the member once payment is accepted. If payment is made towards certain activity / event and if that activity or event is cancelled, then in that case we will refund the amount back.